Saturday 5 August 2017

Addicted to CAS Challenge #117 - One Layer Card

Hello again, CAS Addicts! It's time for a new challenge! Barb is our Hostess and she has chosen the code word...'One Layer Card'!


Please take a moment to review the rules of our challenge:


STAMPlorations is sponsoring this challenge and they are offering the winner a $10.00 voucher to the store.
We also have a very special Guest Designer...Pam Sparks

Hello! I'm delighted to be guesting for Addicted to CAS this week! I started stamping in the Spring of 1994 and haven't looked back. Of course it was heat embossing that first enchanted me! Since then I love to color with Copics and other mediums, love all the watercoloring and watercolor techniques and when I come up with a CAS card, I'm really happy! 
I'm a wife to Tim, mother to 3 married daughters and gram to 17 beautiful grandchildren who love to stamp with me too! Yay! 
Thanks for having me! I'd love it if you would join me on Social Media!

Blog - Expressions With Heart 
Instagram - Pam Sparks
Facebook - Expressions With Heart 
 

And now, on to the team...
Barb (Hostess)


Doni
  
 




Susan


Ceal


Jaydee 


Carolyn


Now we turn it over to you...we can't wait to see your beautiful 'One Layer' cards!


5 comments:

  1. By mistake couldn't add thumbnail to the linky..could you please remove so that I can enter again :) ...It's "Heap of Flowers".
    Thanks in advance :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry that Doni's link does not work!!! Such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous collection of delicious OLC CASness, ladies ... as always, such great inspiration, thank you! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.