Saturday 3 September 2016

Challenge #96 - Harvest

Welcome back! Happy Saturday everyone. Are you ready for a new challenge here at ATCAS? We are!

Thank you for all your entries in our Silhouette challenge. Amazing! Tune back in on Monday for our winners.

Our current challenge is being hosted by the ever so talented Ksenija (aka Sweet Kobylkin). Here is the code word she has chosen for you -


Our wonderful sponsor this fortnight is



Prize is $12 gift card
www.adayfordaisies.com


Our Guest Designer for this challenge is Wendy Johnson



"Hello there. My name is Wendy and I live with my husband in the beautiful hills of the Peak District in Derbyshire, UK. I started crafting about 10 years ago after my mum inspired me with her cardmaking although she sadly passed away in May this year. I could spend hours making cards (and quite often do) in my little craft room which I am in the middle of redecorating so it’s a bit of a mess at the moment – well actually, it’s quite often that way after I’ve been crafting anyway! I love to make CAS cards particularly with a cute critter in it somewhere.

The theme ‘Harvest’ always makes me think of pumpkins so that is my card for this challenge. I hope you all enjoy playing along."

Here is Wendy's card


Our Design Team -

Ksenija (your hostess)





















So what does harvest mean to you? Please remember to keep your projects CLEAN AND SIMPLE.


6 comments:

  1. That is a nice cue word! Thanks for an inspiration from the DT! )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had a comment that my entry (#10) may not be CAS. I thought with all the open space it would qualify. However, if it doesn't, please remove it. I really didn't intend to ignore the CAS part. :-D Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great code word to mark the changing seasons ... thanks for all the inspiration! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WONDERFUL DT INSPIRATION!!!
    I'm a new follower, looking forward to joining your challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank u so much for the wonderful DT inspirations!! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful DT inspiration!! Thanks for the fun challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.